This has been a week of pleasant surprises and I just received another one: chape.fitness has been selected as one of the Top 10 Fitness Blogs for Beach Volleyball Players by beachvolleyballspace.com I am very honored to have been included in this list, among other great blogs, certainly greater than mine. If you follow this blog, you could say, Chape does not write about Beach Volley, what does he do on that list?
The truth is that no matter what sport you practice, you have to get fit. You will have to do specific training, but you can not forget the basics. I think the description offered in the list about this blog, perfectly summarizes what you can find here and certainly was the intention with which I started it.
Beach Volley Space is a great website where you´ll find anything related to Beach Volley: News about the best competitions in the world, the Olympics, events calendar, find beach volleyball groups near you, and interviews with the best world players like:
- Tri Bourne (Berlin, 2014, Grand Slam, Gold; Toronto, 2016, World Tour Finals, Bronze; Qinzhou, 2018, FIVB 3-star, Gold).
- Dain Blanton (Los Angeles, 1997, World Championships, Bronze; Sydney, 2000, Olympic Games, Gold).
- Marketa Slukova (Ostrava, 2018, FIVB 4-star, Gold; Vienna, 2018, FIVB 5-star, Gold; Hamburg, 2018, World Tour Finals, Silver).
- Brandie Wilkerson (Ostrava, 2018, FIVB 4-star, Silver; Warsaw, 2018, FIVB 4-star, Gold; Gstaad, 2018, FIVB 5-star, Bronze).
- Megumi Murakami and Miki Ishii ( Asian Games, 2018, Silver; Gstaad, 2018, FIVB 5-star, 5th; Tokyo, 2018, FIVB 3-star, Bronze).
Just to name a few…
An amazing website that you should not miss if you like Beach Volleyball. I am very happy that these guys have considered my blog as worthy of being followed by the fans and players of this beautiful sport all over the world.