Good morning, fellow bloggers 🙂
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer these questions with words AND music.
3. Pass the award to 5 bloggers who inspire you with posts about music.
4. Tag your post with #MWA, for Music&Words Award so that we can all find you down the line.
5. Quote these 5 steps and the award icon in your post. You can display the icon on your sidebar as well.
What does music mean to you?
Easy and short answer! Mostly happiness and party 😀
What is your first music related memory?
Family trips 🙂 I could listen to this song for hours! I was three or so, and every time we went somewhere by car, I asked for “the blue backpack”. The song´s kid is sad because the girl he likes didn´t go to the school… *Sob*
What´s the first album you´ve purchased yourself?
July, 1992. St stephen´s Green Shopping Center, Dublin. Cassette, of course.
What´s the latest music you´ve purchased? (No online streaming or free downloads, I´m talking about cash here!)
Barricade – WELCOME! You really want to watch this one 😉
What song did you listen to last? (No cheating, come out with the dirty pleasures!)
No cheating. This award brings me a lot of memories so, I had to pay the visit and drop a tear with Alanis 🙂
I wanted to say goodbye to Barricade and I´ve found a true gem for you 😀
Subtitles in Vasque, hell yeah!!!