Anand from his lovely blog blabberwockying! has nominated me for The Infinity Dreams award. I recommend you to follow him and don´t miss a post. Thank you for this award and all the inspiration!
Let´s play 🙂
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 facts about me:
- I only use the internet. No TV, radio or newspapers. 10 years and counting.
- Right handed.
- I love walking barefoot.
- I love gardening.
- I enjoy reading, writing and speaking English.
- Halasana is my fav pose. I don´t know why. Not the best pose for selfies.
- I have never touched an Apple.
- I tasted a bubble gum for the first time when I was 15.
- I´m looking forward to moving to another country.
- I don´t use watches, rings, necklaces…
My answers to blabberwockying´s questions:
Who is your mentor or who inspires you the most?
Easy one. My mother.
Who is your best friend?
Again, mum 🙂
What is the role of gratitude in life, if any?
If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
What is the sweetest thing someone ever did for you?
To take me home.
Which were the best years of your life – childhood, youth or whichever age you’re now?
Only now exists.
Do you suffer from any kind of phobia?
Yes. To idiotic people.
What do you need to be happy?
What is love?
Enhancement of freedom.
What is peace?
A state of mind.
Who are you?
My amazing nominees:
SC Strength Lab Alex is a fitness enthusiast, basketball player, and lifter of heavy things. Alex is certified with NSCA CSCS USAW Level 1 Sport performance, and Masters degree in Kinesiology.
Life of an El Paso Woman Lisa writes about different subjects like current events, the people and places in El Paso, Texas, parenting, music, movies, sports, her life, Hispanic culture, etc.
Lynz real cooking Lynz lived in the Middle East for 16 years where she raised her 9 kids and met people from all over the world. She shares delicious recipes!!!
The Awkward Foodie Shamika is a talented writer. Nothing else matter.
MiddleMe Kally is a sales manager with angelface. She shares wisdom and advice:)
Thoughts9367 Esther writes to motivate you. Stay tunned!!
Vincent Wambua Life strategist, motivational speaker, philosopher… You will love this man.
Dezaro Fitness, Health, Live, Life, Laugh
ScaleSimple Unique perspectives and positive vibes from Newfoundland.
Fiddledeedeebooks Dee loves Asian dramas, Kpop, poetry, and French movies. Her first romance novel will be released early 2016.
Olibtom Here, topics are Gratitude, Love and Friendships, Kindness and Giving, keeping things simple etc. Please, enjoy!
- What matters most to you?
- How much do you enjoy what you do for a living?
- What would be the hardest thing (physical) for you to give up?
- When is the last time you’ve gone outside of your comfort zone?
- What painful situation are you now most grateful for?
- What are you so afraid of?
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- How and where do you like to spend your holiday?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What are your goals for your blog in 2016?