14-day FREE Trial
Sign up for the FREE TRIAL today without worrying about the money. Hiring a personal trainer is a big investment of time and energy. Choosing a personal trainer is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Finding the right personal trainer is all about what works for you. It’s like finding a doctor, or a hairdresser, there has to be a personal connection.
The job of a personal trainer is not to do the work for you, but to unlock your potential. It is to help you how to reach your GOAL.
A personal trainer will see in you your hidden talents, your strengths that go ignored by you. I will help you to bring them to the surface and use them. Also, a personal trainer will see your weak points and will help you to turn them into strengths, bringing you out of your comfort zone.
Research has concluded that the internet can be just as effective as a therapist lead intervention for aiding in weight loss and changing health-related behaviors when provided in a behavioral and interactive interface. That´s why we´ll use Evernote, an app well-known for helping to get things done, in a simple way it allows to collaborate and reach all kinds of objectives, quickly and efficiently.
I have spent the last three years developing the perfect environment to achieve your goals.
What you get:
To get to know you better: Health test, sports history, eating habits...
Exercise library, recipes, fitness articles, playlists, and more resources.
Custom Training Plan
Adapted to your goals, schedule, equipment, and fitness level.
Custom Meal Plan
Based on what you like to eat, we´ll maximize your results fitting your macros.
Daily Coaching Sessions
Always available to answer your questions and provide support, advice and motivation.
Checking your weekly results and progress, we´ll make the necessary adjustments at the right time.
- As your personal trainer, I will design a training program that is custom built to your needs as well as goals and I will help you understand how to implement the program.
- To make sure your goals are clear and reachable, each one should be:
Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
Achievable (agreed, attainable).
Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).
- Each week you complete the week of workouts and track in your personalized Evernote notebooks.
- Additionally, if you submit videos of you completing exercises, I will analyze your form and offer recommendations for improvement.
- Initial nutrition assessment-detailed intake paperwork helps me learn more about you so I can create a plan just for you.
- Custom meal plan-a plan customized to you. The best way to help you reach your goals.
Detailed meals and foods to eat-know what to eat and how much.
- Specific times to eat these meals, based on your schedule and your goals.
- Recipes for meals (where applicable)-take the guesswork out of how to prepare food.
- At least once a week I will review your results, make adjustments, and provide any additional recommendations.
- On top of that, I´m always available for support via Evernote work chat.
Squats have become popular for great glutes. While lifting heavy is important, we shouldn´t forget those bodyweight moves that allow us to focus on engaging and activating the specific muscles. The…
The incline dumbbell bench press is a great exercise for building mass on the upper chest. Sit on an incline bench angled between 45 and 60 degrees, grasping a dumbbell…
This exercise is basic to work your triceps. At home, we use the resistance bands instead the cable machine. Stand facing the cable machine. Position the cable attachment at a…
Salmon are considered “anadromous” which means they live in both fresh and salt water. They are born in freshwater where they spend a few months to a few years (depending…
Let me share with you some healthy kidney beans recipes. True to their name, these beans are kidney shaped. They are especially good in simmered dishes where they absorb the…
I had some free time this morning. I decided to cook. The most difficult thing is to translate. Probably most of you know them with another name. Here we call…
Glenda won my last contest three weeks ago. Her biggest problem was that she ate too much fast food and industrial bakery. Nor did she drink too much water. So we…
A few months ago Paul contacted me, worried about his rotator injury. Not everyone hires me to lose weight. Today we can say that he is fully recovered. He is not a…
A few months ago, I organized my first contest. Fortunately, the winner was a blogger: Catherine, from “The diary of C.P”. She loves to run but, at that moment, she…