Our first month working together is over and Mliae has done a great summary. In any case, although she is very focused on her weight, I would like to point out some advances that the scale can not reflect.
- She has lost 2.9 kg of body fat.
- She has gained 1.9 kg of lean muscle. This is why the scale has only come down a bit, she has a little more muscle, which is great.
- She is starting to drink enough water on a regular basis, creating a healthy habit that will be reflected in her body weight.
- She no longer skips meals, almost does not eat sweets and eats fruit often.
- She never skips a workout, even if she is tired or has migraines, which shows an enviable determination.
Do you want to read her experience on her own words? Follow the link: