It has been a tough year for everyone. Lots of stress, uncertainty, forced lifestyle habits… Most of us can say that we have paid a physical or mental toll in one way or another. So, let´s start 2021 the right way. The main goal for this year should be to do it better than the last one.
I hear a lot of excuses about why people can’t start or maintain a fitness routine. “I don’t have access to a gym”. “I don’t have enough time”. “I wouldn’t know where to start”. I get it. Those are all real concerns.
This challenge is designed to help you improve… your productivity! As we explained earlier, exercise improves your productivity (focus, memory, decision making…). These workouts will lift your mood, your energy level, and how you think that very same day. Of course, you’ll also notice your fitness level is increasing, and see some muscle definition while giving yourself a solid exercise foundation as you get into 2021. The challenge will begin on Monday, January 4th.
- 4 weeks
- 20 workouts
- 40 exercises
We focus on just two group muscles per workout, through only 2 exercises. Really focused and specific workouts. Each workout is only 10-15 minutes long. Short and effective. Enough to get your muscles pumping, and at the same time, avoid fatigue so you can use the momentum to continue with your daily tasks.
These workouts are home based, using bodyweight or resistance band exercises so you don´t need too much equipment.
You get step by step instructions on how to perform each exercise and a full workout follow-along video. We won´t repeat a single exercise in 4 weeks, meaning bye-bye boredom! Everyday is different.
From Monday to Friday you only need to find 15 minutes to dedicate yourself, forget for a moment what is happening around you and feel refreshed right after you finish.
There are 3 tips that will be helpful to keep in mind as you complete the challenge:
- Do workouts in the mornings if possible. If you struggle to find the time to work out, that´s the “secret”.
- Pick the right weights. In the videos for these, I’m using different resistance bands. When in doubt, though, go lighter. Make sure you can do the moves with correct form before increasing resistance.
- Don´t overthink. Whether you think you can or can´t do it, you´re right. Make no mistake, you Can do it. Don´t waste your time overthinking and just do it. You´re not too tired to do a 10 minutes workout, you´re not being late for taking 10 minutes to workout. On the contrary, you´ll feel better right after.
How this fitness challenge benefits you
- Your mood will be better
- You´ll reduce stress
- Your energy levels will rise
- You´ll be more focused
- You´ll feel mentally sharp
- You´ll enhance your creativity
- You´ll feel motivated
- You´ll build a healthy habit
- You´ll be more productive
It´s exercise, but it feels like magic!
Oh, you don´t believe in magic? That´s because you haven´t try this fitness challenge!
Want to do it better day in and day out in every aspect of your life?
Sign up! By signing up, you will receive 4 weeks of daily challenge newsletters so you know exactly what to do each day.