30-Day Personal Training Plan
The job of a personal trainer is not to do the work for you, but to unlock your potential. It is to help you how to reach your GOAL.
A personal trainer will see in you your hidden talents, your strengths that go ignored by you. I will help you to bring them to the surface and use them. Also, a personal trainer will see your weak points and will help you to turn them into strengths, bringing you out of your comfort zone.
Research has concluded that the internet can be just as effective as a therapist lead intervention for aiding in weight loss and changing health-related behaviors when provided in a behavioral and interactive interface. That´s why we´ll use Evernote, an app well-known for helping to get things done, in a simple way it allows to collaborate and reach all kinds of objectives, quickly and efficiently.
I have spent the last three years developing the perfect environment to achieve your goals.
Based on science, you can gain two pounds of lean muscle or lose two pounds of fat per week. This means a huge body transformation.
Build strong healthy habits that last long after we stop working together.
Learn all you need to build your own training and meal plans.
To get to know you better: Health test, sports history, eating habits...
Exercise library, recipes, fitness articles, playlists, and more resources
Custom Training Plan
Adapted to your goals, schedule, equipment, and fitnes level
Custom Meal Plan
Based on what you like to eat, I´ll maximize your results fitting your macros
Daily Coaching Sessions
Always available to answer your questions and provide support, advice and motivation
Checking your weekly results and progress, we´ll make the necessary adjustments at the right time
- As your personal trainer, I will design a training program that is custom built to your needs as well as goals and I will help you understand how to implement the program.
- To make sure your goals are clear and reachable, each one should be:
Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
Achievable (agreed, attainable).
Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).
- Each week you complete the week of workouts and track in your personalized Evernote notebooks.
- Additionally, if you submit videos of you completing exercises, I will analyze your form and offer recommendations for improvement.
- Initial nutrition assessment-detailed intake paperwork helps me learn more about you so I can create a plan just for you.
- Custom meal plan-a plan customized to you. The best way to help you reach your goals.
Detailed meals and foods to eat-know what to eat and how much.
- Specific times to eat these meals, based on your schedule and your goals.
- Recipes for meals (where applicable)-take the guesswork out of how to prepare food.
- At least once a week I will review your results, make adjustments, and provide any additional recommendations.
- On top of that, I´m always available for support via Evernote work chat.