30-Day Meal Plan
Meal Plans are my Tier 1 nutrition solution, meaning they are the simplest approach I offer. This service is ideal for someone who wants a meal plan for ease of meal prep and/or general health reasons. It is not ideal for persons seeking to lose more than a few pounds or people looking for performance improvements.
A meal plan is ideal for someone who understands the importance of nutrition and already makes good nutrition sources but needs help dialing the process in. A meal plan provides a customized schedule for calories, macronutrients, and meals.
With certifications in fitness nutrition, sports nutrition, and other areas, as well as years of experience helping persons learn the ins and outs of nutrition, I can create a plan to help you meet your goals.
To get to know you better: Health test, eating habits...
Recipes, fitness articles, and more resources.
Custom Meal Plan
I´ll maximize your results fitting your macros.
Weekly Coaching Sessions
Always available to answer your questions and provide support, advice and motivation
Checking your weekly results and progress, we´ll make the necessary adjustments at the right time
- I will design a meal plan that is custom built to your needs as well as goals and I will help you understand how to implement the program.
- To make sure your goals are clear and reachable, each one should be:
Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
Achievable (agreed, attainable).
Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).
- Initial nutrition assessment-detailed intake paperwork helps me learn more about you so I can create a plan just for you.
- Custom meal plan-a plan customized to you. The best way to help you reach your goals.
Detailed meals and foods to eat-know what to eat and how much.
- Specific times to eat these meals, based on your schedule and your goals.
- Recipes for meals (where applicable)-take the guesswork out of how to prepare food.
- At least once a week I will review your results, make adjustments, and provide any additional recommendations.
- On top of that, I´m always available for support via Evernote work chat.