My friend Anand, at Blabber Wockying! has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Anand is dangerous, he writes from his heart. If you need light and love, be brave and follow him!
Rules for this award:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
2. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
3. Write a post to show your award.
4. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
5. Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
6. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
7. Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
8. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
9. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night.
How this blog started:
Apart from awards and challenges, I started this blog to help fitness enthusiast. As fitness is a lifestyle and I was living it for 20 years, I would like to share some experiences with the group 🙂
Advice for new bloggers:
- Be yourself, you are great!
- Be kind, it´s free 🙂
Taking this opportunity to share some interesting blogs/bloggers. I know you are all busy, so do put out your own nominations etc in your own time, and only if you want to…
The Blogger Recognition Award goes to: